Genius Patch final logo.png
 

Workshop Bookings

***Submitting this form does not confirm a booked workshop. One of our representatives will be in contact to confirm your booking and all pertinent details.***

A payment of 60% of total workshop cost must be submitted a minimum of 15 days prior to the workshop date.  The remaining 40% is due upon arrival on date of workshop.

Name *
Name
Address *
Address
I'd like to have my workshop at the provided address
Workshop Address
Workshop Address
Phone *
Phone

A Genius Patch Team Member will contact you within 3 business days to confirm your workshop details and to complete booking.

 

Need something else? Send Us a Note

Genius Patch submark A (for print) 300dpi (2).png
Name *
Name